Tex Mex Chicken ChiliPrint Category Various Thematic No thematic Source Lipton Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1½ lbs (759 g) lean ground chicken
- 1 pouch Lipton Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 1½ tbsp (22 mL) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ cups (375 mL) water
- 1 (19 oz/540 mL) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green or red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) Ragú® Original Pasta Sauce
- In 12-inch (30 cm) skillet, brown ground chicken; drain. Add soup mix, chili powder, cumin and garlic. Stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in water, beans, diced pepper and pasta sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 15-20 minutes.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes