Chicken TuscanyPrint Category Boneless chicken breast Thematic No thematic Source Lipton Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2½ to 3 lbs (1.25-1.5 kg) chicken, skin removed and cut into serving pieces
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms or 1 can (284 mL) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 pouch Lipton Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (28 oz/796 mL) diced tomatoes, undrained
- ½ cup (125 mL) orange juice or water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220°C). In 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) baking pan or casserole dish, arrange chicken, pepper strips and mushrooms. Blend remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Bake 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Serve with rice or noodles.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes