Strawberry Whipped SensationPrint Category Foam Thematic Autumn Summer Without cooking Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2-1/4 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 8 OREO Cookies, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- LINE 8x4-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mash 2 cups of the strawberries in large bowl. Add condensed milk, juice and 1 cup of the whipped topping; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- MIX chopped cookies and margarine. Spoon over whipped topping mixture. Cover with ends of foil and gently press cookie mixture into whipped topping mixture. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- INVERT dessert onto serving plate when ready to serve; remove pan and foil. Spread remaining 1-1/4 cups whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert. Slice remaining 2 cups strawberries; arrange over dessert. Store leftovers in freezer.
Prep: 20 min
Ready In: 6 hr 20 min
How to Thaw COOL WHIP
Place unopened tub in refrigerator. A 1-L tub will be completely thawed in 4 hours. Do not thaw in the microwave.