Salad with Triple Cheddar Fruit KabobsPrint Category Fruits and Grapefruits Thematic No thematic Source CHEESE MAKERS Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar 30 mL
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup 15 mL
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard 2 mL
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil 75 mL
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 cups baby spinach (or Boston lettuce leaves) washed & dried 2 L
- CHEESE MAKERS Mild Cheddar Cheese
- CHEESE MAKERS Marble Cheddar Cheese
- CHEESE MAKERS Old White Cheddar Cheese
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 1 apple or pear, cut into small wedges
- 16 grapes 16
- ¼ cup toasted chopped walnuts (optional) 50 mL
- Whisk together vinegar, maple syrup and Dijon. Slowly pour in oil, whisking continuously. Season to taste. Set aside.
- Divide greens amongst 4 dinner plates.
- Cut cheeses into ½-inch / 2 cm cubes, making a total of 32 cubes, Thread each skewer with 4 cubes of cheese, 2 wedges of apple or pear, and 2 grapes, alternating the cheese and fruit.
- Place 2 skewers on each salad. Drizzle with dressing. If desired, sprinkle with walnuts.
Makes 4 servings.
(Prep time: 15 minutes)
Per serving: 697 Cal; 31.7 g Pro; 56.4 g Fat; 19.5 g Carb; 3.8 g DFib