Salmon Garden SaladPrint Category Salmon Thematic No thematic Source Clover Leaf Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Fat Free Food Source Whipped Dressing
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) low fat sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and paprika
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced celery
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 can (184 g) Clover Leaf Skinless Boneless
- Chunk Sockeye Salmon, drained and flaked
- 1/2 small honeydew melon, cut 1/2 in thin slices and rind removed
- In bowl mix whipped dressing, sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt, Paprika and Tabasco.
- Stir in vegetables and salmon, Chill for at least 1 hour. Spoon onto melon slices to serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Per serving: 176 calories; 11.8 g protein; 3.6 g fat; 25.4 g carbohydrate.