Heavenly Butter TartsPrint Category Butter Thematic No thematic Source SPLENDA®, Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/3 cup soft butter 75 mL
- 1/2 cup packed SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend 125 mL
- 1/2 cup corn syrup 125 mL
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp whipping cream (35%) 30 mL
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla 7 mL
- 12 large tart shells, unbaked
- Cream together in medium bowl with electric mixer, butter, brown sugar blend and corn syrup. Beat in eggs, cream and vanilla just until combined.
- Divide filling among tart shells. Bake in 400˚F (200˚C)oven 16 to 18 minutes, until browned and bubbly. Remove to wire rack; let cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 12 tarts.
Truly a melt in your mouth variation of classic tarts that Canadians call their own.
Per Tart: 212 Cal; 2.4g Pro; 13.6g Fat; 21.0g Carb; 0.3g DFib