You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 cups (750 mL) miniature marshmallows
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup Beehive®/Crown® Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 cup (250 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) creamy peanut butter, at room temperature
- In large bowl, combine marshmallows and cereal.
- In saucepan, combine syrup and chocolate chips. Stir over low heat until smoothly melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter. Pour over marshmallow mixture and mix well. Press firmly into greased 9in (23 cm) square pan. Chill and cut into squares..
Makes about 25 squares.
Per square: 112 calories; 1.9 g protein; 5.0 g fat; 16.7 g carbohydrate.
Try these no bake treats for lunch box, after school or when friends drop by.