Marshmallow FudgePrint Category Fudge and Melting chocolate Thematic No thematic Source Recipes Plus Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 6 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) peanut butter
- 1 pkg (250 g) Jet-Puffed® Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 pkg (100 g) Trophy Chopped Peanuts
- In large saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Remove from heat, fold in marshmallows and peanuts. Spread in wax paper lined 9in (23 cm) square pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut in squares. Store in refrigerator.
Makes 3 dozen.
Per square 89 Calories; 1.9 g protein; 5.9 g fat; 8.7 g carbohydrate.