Swirled Double Chocolate Dessert CupsPrint Category Chocolate Thematic No thematic Source PEPPERIDGE FARM Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Sugartwin? Granulated White Low Calorie Sweetener
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) corn starch
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 squares white chocolate, melted
- 2 squares semi-sweet chocolate,melted
- 1 package (283 g) Pepperidge Farm* Frozen Patty Shells+
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- In medium saucepan, combine low calorie sweetener and corn starch. Gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture just comes to boil. Reduce heat and cook 1 min longer.
- Gradually whisk hot milk mixture into beaten egg. Divide mixture in half. Stir white chocolate into one half and semi-sweet chocolate into the other. Cover surface of fillings directly with plastic warp. Chill.
- Meanwhile, prepare patty shells according to package directions. To serve, spoon white and semi-sweet chocolate fillings into shells. Swirl with knife to marble. Dust each serving with cocoa powder.
Makes 6 servings.
Preparation time: 10 min.
Chilling time: 1 hour.
Baking time: 25 min.
Or substitute 1 package (269 g) Pepperidge Farm* Frozen Mini Patty Shells. Divide white and semi-sweet chocolate fillings evenly among mini shells.