Butter ChickenPrint Category Boneless chicken breast Thematic No thematic Source Recipes Plus Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 Tbsp MAZOLA® Canola or Corn Oil 30 mL
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped 1
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes 500 g
- 1 jar (395 mL) SHARWOOD'S MAKHANI for Butter Chicken Indian Cooking Sauce
- Chopped cilantro or parsley
- In large frypan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and chicken 3 to 5 minutes, until just starting to brown.
- Stir in cooking sauce, cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until chicken is tender. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Makes 4 servings.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 to 20 minutes
A popular Indian dish, made easy at home.
Tip: Serve with rice, potatoes, or with Indian Naan flatbread.