Chicken & Vegetable CurryPrint Category Boneless chicken breast Thematic No thematic Source Recipes Plus Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 tbsp MAZOLA® Corn Oil 15 mL
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken (breast or thigh), cubed 500 g
- 4 cups assorted fresh or frozen vegetables (cauliflower, potatoes, zucchini, carrots, etc.), cut in chunks 1 L
- 1 jar (400 mL) PATAK'S Mild Curry Sauce
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven. Add onions; sauté until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until golden. Add assorted vegetables; cook stirring for about 3 minutes. Shake jar of sauce and stir into chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes until vegetables are tender. Stir in tomatoes. Serve over rice or potatoes.
Makes 4 servings.
Easy nutritious dinner fare with rich Indian flavour but mildly spiced.