Easy Pleasing MeatloafPrint Category Meat Loaf and Meat roll Thematic No thematic Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 lb. (900 g) lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (120 g) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original BarBQ Sauce, divided
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce.
- SHAPE meat mixture into oval loaf in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- BAKE 1 hour or until cooked through (160ºF).
Serving Suggestion Serve this comfort food with mashed potatoes and a steamed vegetable, such as broccoli.
To Double Prepare as directed, shaping meat mixture into two loaves. Place loaves, side by side, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake at 375°F for 1 hour and 25 min. Use leftover meatloaf to make sandwiches.
Substitute Substitute ground pork or veal for the ground beef.