Easy Grilled Ham PizzaPrint Category Pizza Thematic No thematic Source schneiders Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
Ingredients CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) Five Roses Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 (8 g) envelope quick rise instant yeast
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) very warm water (125°F/50°C)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) prepared pesto
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Tre Stelle® 100% Grated
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chopped Schneiders® Olde Fashioned Ham®
- Vegetable toppings such as: slivered green/red peppers, sliced olives, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, pineapple chunks chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Dough: Reserve 1 cup (250 mL) flour. Mix remaining flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in large bowl. Beat in oil and water. Mix in enough reserved flour to make a soft dough that does not stick to bowl. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic about 8 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and a towel; let rest 10 minutes.
- Line 12in (30 cm) pizza pan with foil. Press dough to fill pan, form 1/2in (1 cm) edge. Spread with pesto. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, then ham and vegetables.
- Meanwhile, preheat both sides of barbecue for 10 minutes. Place pizza on left side of the grill. Close cover. Turn off burner on the left side. Cook 10 minutes. Turn pan around quickly. Cook 5-10 minutes longer or until browned on bottom. Sprinkle with chopped basil, if desired.