Apple Cider Glazed HamPrint Category Ham Thematic No thematic Source schneiders Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 Schneiders Olde Fashioned® half ham (about 1.1 kg) 1 OR Schneiders Fat Free® half ham (about 1.1 kg)
- 1 cup apple cider 250 mL
- 2 tbsp cornstarch 30 mL
- 2 tbsp Schneiders Oktoberfest® Mustard 30 mL
- 2 tbsp honey 30 mL
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves 1 mL
- In small roasting pan, heat ham, cut side down, according to package directions for 1 hour. In a separate bowl, stir 2 tablespoons (30 mL) apple cider and cornstarch together.
- In small saucepan, bring cornstarch mixture, remaining apple cider, mustard, honey and cloves to a boil, stirring until thickened. Pour glaze over ham in oven and baste ham occasionally with this mixture until ham is heated through.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with green beans and roasted acorn squash