Last Minute Pasta SupperPrint Category Penne Thematic No thematic Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 4 cups (1 L) penne pasta (or other bite-size pasta)
- 1 cup (250 mL) each: sliced carrots and celery
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic salt
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (500 mL) grated Kraft* Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding carrots and celery during the last 5 minutes of boiling. Drain and return to saucepan with garlic salt.
- Over low heat, toss in eggs and cheese until cheese melts. Serve immediately, topped with additional mozzarella cheese and black pepper, if desired.