Tex Mex FusilliPrint Category Fusilli Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 lb (450 g) fusilli, penne or rotini pasta
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) milk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 2 cups (500 mL) grated Sharp Canadian Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced cooked chicken or ham
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) frozen corn
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) thinly sliced green onions (2 to 3)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) salsa sauce
Tips: It's 6 p.m. and you haven't started dinner. Here's a dish the whole family will enjoy. If you like your food spicy, use hot salsa.