Cheeseburger Olé!Print Category Burger Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1 pkg (35 g) taco seasoning mix
- 1 egg
- 2 oz (60 g) Canadian Colby* cheese, sliced
- 2 oz (60 g) Canadian Brick* cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Leaf lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- Taco sauce (optional)
- In large bowl combine beef, seasoning mix and egg; mix well. Shape into 4 patties. Barbecue or broil until cooked as desired. Top with Canadian Colby and Canadian Brick cheeses; cook until cheeses melt.
- Serve on hamburger buns with lettuce, tomato slices and taco sauce, if desired
You've got choice: Substitute Canadian Swiss and Cheddar Cheeses for Canadian Colby and Brick