Holiday MinestronePrint Category Vegetable Thematic No thematic Source Plaisirs Laitiers Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 oz (90 g) sliced bacon, diced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced carrots
- 1 can (28 oz/796 mL) tomatoes, canned
- 4 cups (1 L) vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) soup noodles
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Italian seasonings
- Salt and pepper
- Grated Canadian Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley
- In large saucepan, sauté bacon and vegetables in butter, for 10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, except noodles, and season to taste. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add noodles and cook, while stirring, for another 15 minutes. Serve and garnish with fresh parsley and grated Canadian Parmesan cheese.