Spicy Maple Walnuts, Almonds, Pecans and PistachiosPrint Category Nuts,pecans Thematic No thematic Source Fédération des producteurs du Québec Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) ground cinnamon
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch of Basque chilli pepper (or Cayenne pepper)
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) maple syrup
- 500 ml (2 cups) walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C (350˚F). In a casserole, melt butter. Remove from heat and add spices and maple syrup. Mix well. Add nuts and coat them well in the spiced butter.
- Spread the nuts on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes (or until they turn a golden colour). Leave the oven door partially open during baking. Season with salt
Yield: 4 servings