You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 avocados, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 10 oz (284 ml) canned chicken broth
- 3 cups (750 ml) milk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) raw vegetables (carrot, bell pepper, squash, etc.), cut into thin strips
- Sprinkle avocados with lemon juice. Place avocados and chicken broth into food processor or blender; purée until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl; stir in milk. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve topped with vegetables.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes