Maple cheescake with toasted walnut crustPrint Category Cheese Thematic No thematic Source Robin Hood Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup ROBIN HOOD® All Purpose Flour 250 mL
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed 75 mL
- 1/3 cup butter 75 mL
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped 125 mL
- 3 pkgs (250 g each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed 125 mL
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup 50 mL
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp artificial maple extract, optional 5 mL
- Preheat oven to 350ºC (180ºF). Grease a 9" (23cm) spring form pan.
- Combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly, add walnuts. Press into prepared pan. Bake for 10 -12 minutes, until light golden.
- Beat cream cheese and brown sugar on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add maple syrup and blend until combined. Add eggs, beating on low speed after each addition. Pour into baked crust.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes, until just set. Remove from oven and let cool 1 hour. Refrigerate until chilled. To serve, drizzle with warm maple syrup.
Préparation : 20 minutes
Cuisson au four : 50 minutes
Congélation : 12 servings