Orange and Cumin SaladPrint Category Fruits and Grapefruits Thematic No thematic Source Loblaws Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 bag (283 g) European lettuce blend
- 2 Navel or blood orange, sliced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) roasted pine nuts
- To taste salt and pepper
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) ground cumin
- 5 ml (1 tsp) honey
- 3 limes, juice only
- 2 blood oranges, juice only
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh coriander or mint, chopped
- Place lettuce in a salad bowl.
- Pour over lettuce (dressing), season to taste and garnish with orange slices and roasted pine nuts.
- Mix together dressing ingredients.
Time: hands-on: 15 min
total prep: 15 min