White Kidney Bean and Tomato SaladPrint Category Beans Thematic No thematic Source Loblaws Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 540 g (8 oz) white kidney beans
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) capers, drained and rinsed
- 150 g (5 oz) prosciutto, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- To taste salt and pepper
- Rinse and drain white kidney beans. Place in a large salad bowl with dices tomatoes and chopped parsley.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet. Sauté capers, prosciutto and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Deglaze with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Incorporate to salad and toss. Drizzle with lemon juice if desired.
Serves: 4 to 6
Time: hands-on: 15 min
cooking: 3 min
total prep: 18 min