Avocado and Sundried Tomato SaladPrint Category Avocados Thematic No thematic Source Loblaws Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1.5 L (6 cups) leaf lettuce, washed and shredded
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 30-45 ml (2-3 tbsp) balsamic Vinegar
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- To taste salt and pepper
- Place a bed of lettuce on 4 plates.
- Put the equivalent of half a diced avocado in the middle of each plate.
- Arrange sun-dried tomatoes and green onions around diced avocado. Season to taste.
- In a small bowl, beat together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and coriander. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour vinaigrette over salads.
Time: hands-on: 10 min
total prep: 10 min
Note : Dice avocado at the last minute to prevent fruit from turning brown.