Strawberry and Banana Papillote with Mango CoulisPrint Category Mix fruits Thematic No thematic Source Loblaws Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 12 to 16 large strawberries
- 4 miniature bananas
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 20 ml (4 tsp) unsalted butter
- 625 ml (2 ½ cups) frozen mangos, thawed
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) sugar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) lime juice
- Cut 4 aluminum paper squares of about 30 cm (12-in) each. Place in the middle of each paper 1/4 of sliced bananas and 1/4 of strawberries cut in half. Pour maple syrup and 5 ml (1 tsp) of butter in each papillote and seal tight.
- Cook at 190°C (375°F) for about 15 minutes. In food processor, pulse mangos, sugar and lime juice. Serve papillote open and drizzled with mango coulis.
Time: hands-on: 10 min
cooking: 15 min
total prep: 25 min
Chef's Tip: During summer, serve the content of the papillote with vanilla ice cream.