You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) butter
- 4 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 375 ml (1 ½ cup) all-purpose flour
- 5 ml (1 tsp) baking powder
- 250 ml (1 cup) walnuts, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) chocolate chips
- A pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Add melted chocolate and butter to the preparation obtained in step 2 and mix well. Butter small muffin cups and pour chocolate preparation into each cup, filling only half. Bake in oven for 12 minutes.
Serves: 24 mini brownies
Time: hands-on: 15 min
cooking: 12 min
total prep: 27 min