Fruit Topped PizzaPrint Category Pizza and Lasagna Thematic No thematic Source Loblaws Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 packages jumbo croissant dough from Pilsburry
- 125 ml (½ cup) PC Blue Menu red berry coulis or fruit jam
- 16 strawberries, sliced in half
- 2 kiwis, sliced
- 12 green grapes, sliced in half
- 1 carambola, sliced
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 125 ml (½ cup) black chocolate shavings or Toblerone chocolate chunks
- Roll out croissant dough with a rolling pin and a dusting of flour over work surface. Form a large rectangle and arrange on a pizza pan.
- Spread berry coulis or fruit jam and top with fruit. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Bake on lower rack of oven for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
Time: hands-on: 10 min
cooking: 20 min
total prep: 30 min