You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Karo® Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Prepared caramel topping, optional
- Beat eggs slightly with a fork in a medium bowl. Add brown sugar, salt, corn syrup, butter and vanilla; stir until well blended. Add raisins and walnuts; stir. Pour into pie crust.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool. Drizzle with caramel topping, if desired.
Yield: 1 pie
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 50 minutes