You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo® Light or Dark or with Real Brown Sugar Corn Syrup
- 4 ounces semisweet or 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked or frozen deep-dish pie crust
- In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly with a fork. Add sugar, Karo®, chocolate, margarine and vanilla; stir until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into pie crust.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center of pie appears barely set. Cool on wire rack.
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 to 55 minutes