Chocolate Coconut Pecan PiePrint Category Chocolate Thematic No thematic Source Crown Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked deep-dish pie crust
- Slightly beat eggs with a fork in a medium bowl. Add sugar, corn syrup, coconut, chocolate chips and vanilla; stir until blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into pie crust.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until center of pie appears barely set. Cool on wire rack.
Yield: 1 pie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 to 55 minutes