Muesli with Berries and Maple SyrupPrint Category Mix fruits Thematic No thematic Source Fédération des producteurs du Québec Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 250 ml (1 cup) natural yoghurt
- 80 ml (1/3) maple syrup
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) apple purée
- 500 ml (2 cups) of berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc.)
- 500 ml (2 cups) of granola cereal
- In a bowl, combine the natural yoghurt, maple syrup and apple purée.
- Divide the berries into 4 bowls. Divide the yoghurt mixture into 4 and spread on top of the fruit; garnish with. Serve immediately. * Vary the fruit with season.
Preparation time: 5 to 7 minutes
ENERGY: 420 calories
PROTEIN: 11 g
CARBOHYDRATES: 82 g
FATS: 5.3 g
Good source of nutritional fibre.