Cobweb FudgePrint Category Fudge and Melting chocolate Thematic No thematic Source Nestlé Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1-2/3 cups granulated sugar 400 ml
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Regular Evaporated Milk 150 ml
- 2 tbsp butter 30 ml
- 9 oz white chocolate, coarsely chopped 270 g
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows 500 ml
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts (optional) 125 ml
- 3 oz semisweet chocolate, melted 90 g
- Line 9-inch (23 cm) pie dish with foil and baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in large saucepan; bring to rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken. Reduce heat to low. Stir in white chocolate until completely melted; remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows until melted; stir in walnuts (if desired). Pour into prepared pan.
- Working quickly, pour semisweet chocolate into small plastic bag; snip small hole in corner. Squeeze dark chocolate in concentric circles on top. Beginning at centre, pull tip of knife through fudge and circles to form cobweb pattern.
- Drizzle remaining semisweet chocolate onto prepared baking sheet to form spiders with wriggly legs. Chill fudge and spiders in refrigerator. To serve, hold foil to lift fudge from pan; peel off foil. Place fudge on plate; garnish with spiders.
Makes about fifty-two 1-inch (2.5 cm) squares.
Made with white and milk chocolate, this Halloween treat is sure to delight all little creatures of the night. Cobweb Fudge is a cinch to make, so let the kids help.
Nutrients per serving: about 76 Calories, 1 g Protein, 2.7 g Fat, 12 g Carbohydrates.