Ice Cream Trifle StackPrint Category Trifle Stack Thematic No thematic Source Nestlé Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 thick slices plain pound cake
- 2 tbsp sherry or orange juice 30 ml
- 1/2 cup black currant or grape jelly 125 ml
- 1 cup REAL DAIRY® French Vanilla Ice Cream 250 ml
- Lightly whipped cream
- Toasted sliced almonds
- Arrange one slice of pound cake on each plate; drizzle with sherry. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave jelly on HIGH 30 seconds or until warmed; set aside. Top each cake with 1/2 cup (125 ml) ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. Drizzle with warmed jelly and sprinkle with almonds.
Makes 2 servings.
Ice Cream Trifle Stack
Celebrate spring with this quick update on a classic trifle. Easy and delightfully decadent, you can make more in a flash if company's coming!