REESE'S® Chewy Chocolate Pan CookiesPrint Category Chocolate Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1-1/4 cups (300 mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups (500 mL) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 cups (500 mL) all purpose flour
- 3/4 cups (175 mL) HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) salt
- 1 2/3 cups (400 mL) CHIPITS REESE® Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into butter mixture. Stir in CHIPITS peanut butter chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 dozen bars