Irresistible Peanut Butter Chip BrowniesPrint Category Peanut butter Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 package (250g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (500mL) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250mL) all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (175mL) HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon (2mL) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1mL) baking powder
- 1 package (500mL) (300g) CHIPITS REESE® Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- 3 tablespoons (45mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons (45mL) HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/3 cup (75mL) powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon (4mL) vanilla extract
- 1 - 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 325°F (160 °C). Grease bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in CHIPITS REESE® Peanut Butter chips. Spread batter into pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely. Frost with BROWNIE FROSTING, if desired. Cut into bars.
- :Beat softened butter or margarine and cocoa until blended. Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla extract alternately with tablespoons milk, beating to spreading consistency. About 1 cup.
Bake Time: 35 - 40 minutes
Yield: about 36 brownies