CHIPITS Tiger BarsPrint Category Butterscotch Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) golden corn syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) CHIPITS Butterscotch Baking Chips
- 2 cups (500 mL) crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup (250 mL) CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate or Premium Dark Chips
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) CHIPITS Butterscotch Chips
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) oil
- Bring butter (or margarine), firmly packed brown sugar and corn syrup to a boil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove and stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) CHIPITS Butterscotch Chips; stir until melted. Stir in crisp rice cereal.
- Press into greased 8-inch (23 cm) square pan. Melt CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. Spread evenly over surface of bars.
- Melt 1/4 cup (50 mL) Butterscotch Chips with oil over hot water. Drizzle in lines over surface of bars. Chill. Cut into bars.
Yield: 24 bars