Peanut Butter Chips and Jelly BarsPrint Category Peanut butter and Peanuts Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon (4 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cold butter or margarine
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cups (175 mL) grape jelly
- 1 package (300g) (500 mL) CHIPITS REESE® Peanut Butter Baking Chips, divided
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir together flour, sugar and baking powder; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in beaten egg until blended.
- Reserve half of mixture; press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Stir jelly slightly; spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle 1 cup CHIPITS peanut butter chips over jelly. Stir remaining chips into reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars
Bake Time: 25 - 30 minutes
Yield: about 16 bars