Chocolate Chip Banana BreadPrint Category Bananas Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 cups (500mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (250mL) sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (5mL) baking soda
- 1 cup (250mL) mashed ripe banana (2 to 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup (125mL) shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250mL) HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup (125mL) chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine all ingredients except small chocolate chips and walnuts in large bowl; blend well on medium speed of mixer. Stir in small chocolate chips and walnuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. 1 loaf (18 servings)
Bake Time: 60-65 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf (18 servings)
VARIATION: HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips may be substituted for small chocolate chips.
All comments (2)
Merci , Franden...