Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip FudgePrint Category Fudge and Melting chocolate Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 cups (500mL) HERSHEY'S Premium Dark Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 cup (250mL) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil.
- Combine chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt in heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter chips; stir quickly just to distribute chips throughout mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Yield: 3 dozen pieces or about 2 pounds
NOTE: For best results, do not double this recipe.