Hot Fudge Pudding CakePrint Category Chocolate and Fudge Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1-1/4 cups (310mL) granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup (250mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125mL) HERSHEY'S Cocoa, divided
- 2 teaspoons (10mL) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125mL) milk
- 1/3 cup (75mL) butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons (7mL) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125mL) packed light brown sugar
- 1-1/4 cups (310mL) hot water
- Whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine 3/4 cup granulated sugar, flour, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk, butter and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into ungreased 9-inch square baking pan. Stir together remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and remaining 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle mixture evenly over batter. Pour hot water over top; do not stir.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven; let stand 15 minutes. Serve in dessert dishes, spooning sauce from bottom of pan over top. Garnish with whipped topping. About 8 servings.
Bake Time: 35-40 minutes
Yield: 8 servings