Toffee Bits TrianglesPrint Category Toffee Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups (500 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 package (200g) (300mL) CHIPITS SKOR® Toffee Bits, divided
- 1 package (270g) (400mL) CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Beat butter in large bowl on medium speed until creamy. Beat in brown sugar, vanilla and egg yolk until well mixed.
- Stir in flour and 1 cup (250mL) of the CHIPITS SKOR® Toffee Bits. Press into ungreased jelly-roll pan, 15x10 inch (38x25cm). Bake at 350°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until light brown.
- Immediately sprinkle CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips over top. Let stand until softened, about 5 minutes; spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining toffee bits over top. Cool completely. Cut into 3-inch (7.5cm) squares; cut each square into 4 triangles.
Bake Time: 18 to 20 minutes
Yield: about 60 triangles