Confetti ClustersPrint Category Chocolate Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 1 cup (250 mL) HERSHEY'S KISSABLES Brand Chocolate Candies, divided
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) lightly salted peanuts
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place white chips and shortening in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons candies for garnish. Stir remaining candies and peanuts into white chip mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. (Mixture may also be dropped into small paper candy cups.) Garnish with remaining candies.* Cool until set. Store in cool, dry place. * If desired, all candies can be stirred in.
Yield: About 2 dozen clusters.