Easy Feta Chicken BakePrint Category Boneless chicken breast Thematic No thematic Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/2 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 pkg. (100 g) KRAFT Feta with Oregano, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Cracked Peppercorns
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Arrange chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- DRIZZLE with 1 Tbsp. of the lemon juice. Season with salt and black pepper. Top with feta cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.
- BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.
- Jazz It Up : For an extra special Mediterranean twist, sprinkle with 1/4 cup sliced pitted black olives before baking.
Comments Very easy, and very tasty! Will definately make this one again and again!