Garlic Shrimp with Red PeppersPrint Category Crevettes Thematic No thematic Source Chef Ian Perreault Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- As needed olive oil*
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 red sweet peppers, seeded and chopped
- 8 Irresistible bay leaves*
- 3 x 3/4 lb (3 x 340 g) Irresistible 26/30 frozen cooked shrimp*
- To taste fleur de sel
- In a large skillet, pour enough oil to cover the shrimp to be added later.
- Heat oil on high. Add garlic, red peppers and bay leaves. Sauté until garlic is golden brown.
- Add shrimp, cook 1 minute, and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with fleur de sel and serve immediately.
Suggestion: Heatproof ramekins (8) or a heatproof lasagna dish can also be used for this recipe. The key is to brown the garlic, but not burn it.