Chocolate-Hazelnut Rice PuddingPrint Category Rice/Tapioca Thematic No thematic Source Métro Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 4 1/4 cups (1,125 L) 10% cream
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sugar
- 2 1/4 cups (560 mL) arborio rice
- 3 squares (90 g or 3 oz.) unsweetened chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cocoa hazelnut spread
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Heat cream, milk and sugar in a heavy pan. Add the rice when the cream boils. Return to a boil, reduce to minimum, cover and cook 20 minutes.
- Add chocolate and cinnamon and stir until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat, add the spread and mix well. Pour into individual cups. Serve warm topped with whipped cream.