Strawberry Cream PiePrint Category Strawberries Thematic No thematic Source KEEBLER® Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) frozen limeade or lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) whipping cream (or 1 1/2 cups/375 mL prepared whipped topping)
- 2 cups (500 mL) strawberries, halved
- 1 Keebler® Ready-Crust® Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and concentrate; mix well. Beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into mixture.
- Arrange about 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) berries cut side down in single layer in bottom of crust. Top with filling. Chill 4 hours. Garnish with remaining berries.
1-2 Photo: lexibule35
3 Photo: KEEBLER®