Peach CakePrint Category Upside-down cakes Thematic No thematic Source Quaker Tropicana Gatorade Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- Sliced peach slices drained 1 can (14 ounces)
- Butter or margarine, melted 1/4 cup
- Firmly packed brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Quaker Harvest Crunch Cereal Original Blend 1 cup
- Unsifted all purpose flour 1 1/3 cups
- Granulated sugar 1/3 cup
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Vegetable oil 1/4 cup
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- For peach layer, arrange peach slices on bottom of a greased 1.5 L (9" round) cake pan. Combine butter, sugar and Harvest Crunch; sprinkle evenly over peach slices.
- For the cake, stir together in a bowl flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add milk, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth, about one minute. Batter will be thick.
- Spread batter evenly over peach layer.
- Bake in preheated 350oF oven 45 to 50 minutes. Invert pan immediately onto serving plate, remove pan. Serve warm with sweetened whipped cream if desired.
Yield: Serves 8