Cranberry Orange ButterPrint Category Butter Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250 ml) softened, unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 tsp (10 ml) orange zest
- Beat together 1 cup softened, unsalted butter, 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup chopped sweetened dried cranberries and 2 tsp orange zest until fluffy.
- To present as a gift, pack into elegant little candy dishes, preferably with lids. Keep cool. Spread on muffins, toasted bagels and scones