Smoked Salmon Diamond PuffsPrint Category Puff pastries and Quiche Thematic No thematic Source LactantiaMD Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 (411 g pkg) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 pkg (250 g) Lactantia? Light Ultra Spreadable Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp (15mL) water
- On floured board, roll out pastry to 12-in/30 cm square; cut into 16 3in/7.5 cm squares. Measure 1 tbsp (15 mL) cream cheese in centre of each square; flatten slightly.
- Combine egg and water; brush edges of squares. For each appetizer, bring two opposite corners of each square up over cream cheese; pinch together firmly and twist. Place on baking sheet. Brush outer edges of appetizers with egg mixture.
- Bake at 425°F (220°C) 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Makes 16 appetizers.
Per appetizer: 111 Calories; 2.4 g protein; 8.3 g fat; 6.8 g carbohydrate.