Broccoli with Roasted Red Pepper SoupPrint Category Broccoli Thematic No thematic Source SO GOOD® Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper 250 mL
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 tbsp chicken stock 90 mL
- 1 1/2 cups diced shallots 375 mL
- 1 tbsp olive oil 15 mL
- 1 lb bunch of broccoli, coarsely chopped 500 g
- 3 cups chicken stock 750 mL
- 1 cup SO GOOD® Original Fortified Soy Beverage 250 mL
- Purée pepper and garlic in food processor. Add 6 tbsp (90 mL) chicken stock; pulse to blend. Sauté shallots in olive oil, in large saucepan, until tender.
- Add broccoli and 3 cups (750 mL) chicken stock. Bring to boil, reduce heat. Cover and simmer 15 minutes, or until broccoli is soft.
- Purée soup; return to pan. Stir in soy beverage slowly; heat through. Serve each bowl with swirl of 1 tbsp (15 mL) of roasted red pepper purée.
Makes 6 servings.
Per Serving: 110 Cal; 5.3g Pro; 3.5g Fat; 15.3g Carb; 2.9g DFib
A silky smooth soup, with great appetite appeal.